Thursday, August 09, 2007

Curry Dip



I tasted some curry dip at Zach and Sarah's wedding and couldn't get enough of it. I came home and made some of my own, and it's good, so here's the recipe. Please, though, if any of you know of a good curry dip, please share it in the comments! I'm craving some right now, and I'd love to try a tried and true recipe from someone.

This is great on steamed vegetables, raw vegetables (cauliflower, beans, carrots, broccoli, etc.) and is hard to resist on pretzel sticks.

1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup sour cream
2 tsp. curry (add this to taste, depending on the strength of your curry blend)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. minced onion
1 tablespoon chopped green onion tops
@ 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or lemon juice
1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
sugar, to taste (@1/2-1 tablespoon)

Stir together and refrigerate for a few hours until flavors have blended.

No comments: